Official Headshot

Official Headshot
My headshot. Just in case you forgot what I looked like

Sunday, July 3, 2011

Welcome!

Summer greetings!

I will be recording my participation in the Broadway Teacher's Workshop series along with other adventures through out New York City!

What you will find here...

-pictures
-critiques of shows
-recommendations for the best New York dining experiences
-Ms. Macholl's feelings when she takes on a Stage Combat class, Puppeteering class with an actor from Avenue Q, and of course, singing with the music director from Spider-Man. (Cue fainting...now)

I would like to warmly thank North Shore and the Benefit Board for providing me with this life changing opportunity.

Happy viewing!

1 comment:

  1. Your photo looks a lot like my good friend Kate from the Chicago area. Have fun!

    ReplyDelete